2010-10-29

Santa and sleigh (svg)

       I must have had a "senior moment" because I accidentally erased my list of svgs that I had in the left column of my blog.  Evidently on Blogspot, there is no forgiveness for errors and no way to retrieve my lost list.  I will start over again as of yesterday's svgs...oh well! Not everyone has this list, but it makes it easier for people to find an svg quicker.

       Here is the Santa and sleigh svg and I will post the reindeer tomorrow.   I do not recommend making the Santa and sleigh any smaller that what I have sized.  I made 5 of them.  I prefer the sleigh that has the attached rails. This size worked well for my A2 size card. (This was a free public domain jpeg image but I changed a few things and cleaned up to fit my needs as an svg.)


Download: Santa and sleigh   (svg)


6 comments:

  1. I still see your list over there. thanks for the santa & sleigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the list on the left... you're fine, no harm done!
    Thank you for the Santa and sleigh. It worked AWESOME with your window the other day and I'm planning a little "scrap-lifting" (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the Santa & sleigh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, can't wait to use this one. I love your blog background

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa post on Oct. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. Tfs. Glad I found your blog. I am now a follower

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.