2011-01-13

I'm on my way to where there ain't no snow!

.......Yup, is there such a place besides Florida?  I guess I need to go visit Celeste in Panama City Beach ...haha    This is my first time trying a homemake shaker box.  It was fun and easy.  I see where I can improve upon it, but all in all, I'm satisfied.  I used a bugaboo Butter fly Bear digi, PSE to color and a free svg image from Svgcuts, that I changed into a jpep.  I embossed the snowflake and added some glitter.  It will go into the Catch The Bug Challenge as well as ones listed below.

A2 size
Challenges:
Catch the Bug: Let's emboss it
CES - Creatures great and small
Craft your Days Away - Anything Goes
Crafty Purple Frog - New Goodies
 Crazy Challenge - 'New' (Embossing Folder, leaves)
Creative Craft World - Anything Goes CARD challenge
Creative Cottage - Something New (Embossing Folder, leaves)
Lori Designs - 4 specific colors


13 comments:

  1. 2 Cute! I love it. I've never tried a shaker card. It's on my list of to do's but it's pretty far down on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl you come on and visit....I may not have snow but boy is it cold... Nice to just stay in and enjoy some crafting....
    Come on over this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous shaker card, it looks amazing! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shaker card you have done a really good job of creating it. I love the dp which works fantastically with the beautifully coloured image.

    Thanks for joining in with us on CPF

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, Cely! I hope you're feeling better this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cely
    Soooo cute. I think shaker cards are so much fun.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is darling I love what you did thanks for joining us this week Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Love this card!!! When I saw it I laughed. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab! Thanks for joining us for the CES Challenge!
    Jane
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just too cute! I'm so glad you commented on my snow pics so I could pop in and see it - it's exactly how I feel right now!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card such a cute image and great sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cottage, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a excellent card, i love your idea very eye catching make

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise

    Designning for: Crafty Purple Frog, Creative Card Crew, Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a excellent card, i love your idea very eye catching make

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise

    Designning for: Crafty Purple Frog, Creative Card Crew, Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.