2011-03-16

Garfield ..... freebie svg

I love Garfield.....he can be so funny with his outlook on life.  I'm going to make a simple card tomorrow, but thought I would go ahead and give you the svg tonight.  I know....it's been FOREVER since I posted an svg.   Life keeps getting in the way....haha   Anyhoo.....if you make him smaller than 4x5 then I would remove the stripes on his face and just draw them in with a black marker.....that's what I'm going to do for my card.  He'll be an easy cut and I have a cute little saying that I will use.  Stay turned.


Download: Garfield with open arms  (svg)

Garfield svg will be posted for download for 5 days and then taken off.  Please remember that he is a trademark and can not do be used for profit, but for personal use only.

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. Love this guy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Garfield, too! He's such a dry humor, but very funny! Can't wait to see the card you make! Great svg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your winning from Cheryls blog. cute old Garfield.
    Thanks
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Garfield, Cely. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute... love that cat! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing, he's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my first freebie from this site and I love it! Thanks so much for Garfield, I'm a big fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cely
    Thank you so much for garfield. He has always been a favorite. You have been very busy with your wonderful cards. Hope you have the luck of the Blarney Stone today %%- Happy St. Pat's day! mj

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Mar. 18, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Garfield. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.