2011-05-10

Sending You My Biggest Smile Ever!

Dustin Pike has given many freebies to all of us fellow card makers.  He's now asking for a small favor in return.  There is a special young man by the name of Dylan, 9 years old, that would love to have a card during this time.  Read more about Dylan on Dustin Pike's blog.  Dustin is also offering to send anyone several special freebies if cards are sent.  I would do this without the free incentive. I don't have any special talent, but making cards makes me happy and sending cards to others ...well...it makes me even happier.  I know that I have taken a leave of absence from card making during the month of May, but it was important to stop and make a cute simple card for Dylan.  I used one of Dustin's old freebies and used an svg rather than coloring.

5x5, svg pop-ups for dimension, bananas cut and colored with copics

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!! Cely! Maxx and Peanut were very lovey dovey on Mother's Day! Hehehe! Thanks! I hope you had a wonderful mother's day too! Also a great NSD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun. Love that Monkey. I'm sure Dylan will smile when he opens the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yes, my short post! I love that picture. It was taken on the beach were I work on Wednesday. We'd been away dog sitting and I added that picture because my camera's batteries were flat and I hadn't taken any WOYWW pictures!Just as I am now, camera's batteries are flat and I'm still drawing my freebie at gone midnight! Have a good week!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card...love it..i've sent one to, i just hope it makes it on time.
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cely I love this card.... soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and such a wonderful cause. He's going to love it! Hope your May is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.