2011-11-20

Spirits of Christmas past SVG Kit

My love affair for svgs began when I discovered SVGCuts several years ago.  The flame is still lit...lol  I have loved all their sets and collections over the years and the collections just keep getting better and better and better and better.  Their newest one, Spirits of Christmas Past SVG Kit, just took my breath away".  You must see the video introducing this amazing collection.

Click above link and be dazzled!!!



Punkin' Patch Stamps, a sub-siderary of SVGCuts has some wonderful sentiment stamp sets that would be a perfect match for this SVG Kit. O Holy Night is one such kit.


Totally Gorjuss – #106 Christmas Traditions.
Stamptacular Sunday – #138 punch It!
Crazy 4 Challenges – C4C113 Triple Threat Card.
Paper Sundaes – #95 Digital Images.
Craft Your Passion Challenges – #84 Let It Snow!
Hooked On Crafts – #12 Something Punched.

1 comment:

  1. I love SVGCuts. Mary and Leo are so talented and creative. Their files are great! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Your comment will be posted within the day.